Modern British Designs
In December of last year we featured Modern British Designs ‘278‘ a homage to Steve McQueen’s 1964 ISDT bike using parts from MBD accessories catalogue. Modern British Designs also do a rigid kit for the Hinckley Twin which is a bolt-on upgrade with ‘No Welding Required’ which Steve from MBD thought needed updating and here is that new kit….
The kit was originally conceived and designed as a straightforward alternative to the more common weld on hard tail. MBD’s latest version benefits from improvements intended to make the kit even more user friendly and cost effective.
- CNC laser cut and machined for accuracy
- Powder coated finish to match the frame
- Stainless steel hardware provided
The kit retails at $842.95, and will be shipped free anywhere in the continental United State
Featured Bike Specification:
- The motor received a 904cc big bore upgrade along with performance cam shafts.
- Headlight brackets had indicator and ignition mounting holes filled.
- Lower fork legs shaved and powder coated.
- MBD Regulator relocation bracket. Relocated regulator up and behind headlight.
- MBD side-mount license plate and LED tail light.
- Wheels powder coated a light cream colour to match the custom tuck and roll seat.
Modern British Designs Inc.
5448 Apex Peakway #177
Apex, NC 27502